Thread: Eurocharged Today!

Eurocharged Today!

Me oh my........put the mtm TCU in yesterday and thought 'wow' feels like a new car. Shifts are quicker and smoother. Holds gear longer, just feels right.

Got the Eurocharge flash in today....thought 'oh my heavens'...this is just sick...

No vag numbers yet, but stop watch and gut tell me it is down in the 4.1-4.2 range. But that is not the real story. Forget 0-60 times.

The real story is the 2nd and 3rd gear pull that feels like a freight train. I have driven just about everything out there, not sure that I have felt this from anything other than a 599, and maybe a new 997 TurboS.

So much faster than my V8 Vantage its funny. Literally feels scary from 30 up to the shift point.

Would love to see some 30-70 numbers.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW this is awesome!

Stephen

Glad you like it Stephen. Can't wait to get mine back hopefully this week.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Stephen,

I guess you can tell what all the hype is/was about? Enjoy the beast. Data logs dont lie and its been a long time in the works.

Congrads, EC tune is awesome ! Car feels like when wiley coyote ties a bunch a rockets to back and lights the fuse inn2nd to 3rd, and yes literally smokes roadrunner.......
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Stephen,

Too funny. I like the wiley coyote reference. Just be careful where you point your rocket. doh

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Congrads, EC tune is awesome ! Car feels like when wiley coyote ties a bunch a rockets to back and lights the fuse inn2nd to 3rd, and yes literally smokes roadrunner.......

The EC tune performance scares me. Really, it's a 2 ton street rocket.
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement