Thread: 2003 RS6 Avant

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bethridg View Post
    I'm a player for a genuine RS6 Avant at $30-40k delivered but that's obviously still out of reach.
    I have the black Avant that SteveKen built. There's nothing in the $30k range that would tempt me to let it go. Can't think of anything that I'd want to replace it with. I don't know what the magic number is but I've got at least 3-4 people in line for "dibs".
    '02 RS6 Avant conversion
    '03 S8 Avus
    '89 964

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Co View Post
    I have the black Avant that SteveKen built. There's nothing in the $30k range that would tempt me to let it go. Can't think of anything that I'd want to replace it with. I don't know what the magic number is but I've got at least 3-4 people in line for "dibs".
    No doubt. I have no delusions of what even an RS6 clone should command in the current state of availability. My point was, I'm at a crossroads right now. If an RS6 Avant (clone or otherwise) was available today for that money I would pursue it rather than going the long route like your/SteveKen's car. At $60-70k you're in used S8/RS7 territory but they don't speak to me like that wagon does. The hunt will continue.
    03 RS6 Avus/Ebony #905593 resurrected 6MT, 04 Avalanche Z71, 87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe (351W T5), 04 Aprilia RSVR Factory