Thread: definitive tire, wheel, and offset thread

Hybrid View

Follow Up:

275 30 19 Nitto NT-05 tires on 19 x 9.5 et 26 looks great on my lowered RS6 with PSS9's. Fronts rub badly on cornering, finally got to take a sporty jaunt with a willing passenger in the right seat. I'll be getting the fenders rolled to clear. I am somewhat disappointed I have to do this but the car really needs the wide rubber and looks great on the HRE's!
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Quote Originally Posted by Avus-RS6 View Post
    Follow Up:

275 30 19 Nitto NT-05 tires on 19 x 9.5 et 26 looks great on my lowered RS6 with PSS9's. Fronts rub badly on cornering, finally got to take a sporty jaunt with a willing passenger in the right seat. I'll be getting the fenders rolled to clear. I am somewhat disappointed I have to do this but the car really needs the wide rubber and looks great on the HRE's!

What's the load index on those tires?

There's screws under the front lip (12 o'clock) that can be removed. Curious how the fender rolling works out. I can't see how it can be rolled anymore w/o damaging paint.....please update if you have that done.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    What's the load index on those tires?

There's screws under the front lip (12 o'clock) that can be removed. Curious how the fender rolling works out. I can't see how it can be rolled anymore w/o damaging paint.....please update if you have that done.
    I've had my front fenders rolled and no issues with paint cracking. You just have to make sure you heat up the fender/paint with a heat gun before rolling. I also removed some of the fender liner underneath at 12 o'clock. Had no rubbing with 19x9.5 et25 275/30/19 PSS's. However I switched wheels and now have an et23 and rub slightly on sharp corners.
    Avus Silver: Viper ECU / MTM TCU / ACE TC / Rebuilt Trans/ PSS9 / AWE Uppers / Clear Corners / Carbon lip