Thread: Introduction - New RS6 Avant owner.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by essexmetal View Post
    Dave, great buy. I know you will enjoy every mile in the RS6 when not putting hours in with the RS2.

I have a 2003 RS6 Avant that I just don't drive enough. Now with winter descending on Michigan I will break out an S6 Avant with winter tires. It is still my favorite driving car but of course lacks the monster brakes and HP.

Look forward to some more pictures when it gets into regular service.

Rick
    This is a lovely car, an elegant beast with plenty of luggage space. Happy motoring!

My RS6A was on display at the opening of the new Audi dealer here in town, parked next to an R8, RS5 Cab and a TTRS. The (outgoing) president of AoA was one of the speakers. He mentioned motorsport heritage, enthusiastic owners, etc. then he said, "I particularly like the black Avant over there".

I'll be stashing it away for the winter as well, to be driving the S6 with Michelin X Ice tires.
    '02 RS6 Avant conversion
    '03 S8 Avus
    '89 964

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Co View Post
    This is a lovely car, an elegant beast with plenty of luggage space. Happy motoring!

My RS6A was on display at the opening of the new Audi dealer here in town, parked next to an R8, RS5 Cab and a TTRS. The (outgoing) president of AoA was one of the speakers. He mentioned motorsport heritage, enthusiastic owners, etc. then he said, "I particularly like the black Avant over there".

I'll be stashing it away for the winter as well, to be driving the S6 with Michelin X Ice tires.
    Can't believe that I completed it 5 years ago.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide