Thread: Group buy for Kohlenstoff front spoiler

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    debby downer
    Let me add to that...this is the closest shot I've seen of one; look at how horrible the fit is around the corner by the wheel, not sure I could tolerate that. Looks to fit nice in the middle, maybe this just needs more tape or glue

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spoiler.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	17078
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yeah that is actually my car at G2's shop. Like Stephencl said it snaps on extremely tight and bolts on inside the wheel well. When I installed it I felt like I was going to snap the carbon fiber because of the tight fit and need to have it flex around the car. I'm curious where you found that picture!

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Let me add to that...this is the closest shot I've seen of one; look at how horrible the fit is around the corner by the wheel, not sure I could tolerate that. Looks to fit nice in the middle, maybe this just needs more tape or glue

Avus Silver: Viper ECU / MTM TCU / ACE TC / Rebuilt Trans/ PSS9 / AWE Uppers / Clear Corners / Carbon lip

Quote Originally Posted by repda503 View Post
    Yeah that is actually my car at G2's shop. Like Stephencl said it snaps on extremely tight and bolts on inside the wheel well. When I installed it I felt like I was going to snap the carbon fiber because of the tight fit and need to have it flex around the car. I'm curious where you found that picture!
    I thought so, hope it gets fixed up soon! Pic was on FB, if I was still in town I would have snapped it myself, great looking car So basically you didn't bolt it tight on the sides due to worry of it cracking? Guessing others have got it to fit good, that spot just always stood out to me even when bolted up clean.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Angle and shadow.

The gap is minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post