Thread: Fighting the heat

Hybrid View

ok, what if i go with the Snow kit cause i can get it all for a little cheaper then the DO, if he cant do all three at once i may end up going with DO, but just in case i don't should i run dual 225ml nozzles or dual 375's, they dont have a 315 like DO does.

Quote Originally Posted by SA RS6 View Post
    ok, what if i go with the Snow kit cause i can get it all for a little cheaper then the DO, if he cant do all three at once i may end up going with DO, but just in case i don't should i run dual 225ml nozzles or dual 375's, they dont have a 315 like DO does.
    Hmmm, well I'm assuming the 315 is equivalent to the D05 nozzle from DO. I'd go with the two 225's, bit less than two 315's, but should work better until you get tuned. I know that in warm weather, with an aggressive tune, I can use all the spray from the two 315's. And the DO's calculator has that at about the max for a boosted 4.2 V8, but not sure how exact those numbers are. I'm assuming you'll get a progressive controller with the snow kit? Two 375's could certainly cause some bog as they would over spray it seems.

Edit; If you have a good progressive controller consider going 375 on second though. Personally I'd like to be able to max out my water meth in warm weather. Just make sure the controller can keep them from spraying 100%, at least initially. I'd hate to have too much spray, then you'd be forced into a smaller nozzle change down the road.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com