Thread: D4 S8, not that thread is necessary...

Hybrid View

Did you have to put the front carrier in lock position to get the intercooler out?

how did your oil screen look?

you goin with the updated audi parts or ditching the screen?

need more pics

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Did you have to put the front carrier in lock position to get the intercooler out?

how did your oil screen look?

you goin with the updated audi parts or ditching the screen?
    need more pics.

Nope. And you only have to remove the front top cover to get the passenger airbox out to get the batwing out. This is my 2nd go around as my PCV went soon after I bought it. 3 hr job. Removing turbos adds an hour to that.

Haven't figured out where they are yet, and whether I will replace them or leave them out.

Likely buy replacement cartridges.

Pics of what?
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    ...This is my 2nd go around as my PCV went soon after I bought it. 3 hr job. Removing turbos adds an hour to that.
    Audi just extended the warranty on that PCV valve on 4.0TTs, so depending on the situation, some people may be eligible for reimbursement if they paid for replacement.

Mine failed at about 65K miles while the car was still under CPO warranty, so that's good, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by ZCD2.7T View Post
    Audi just extended the warranty on that PCV valve on 4.0TTs, so depending on the situation, some people may be eligible for reimbursement if they paid for replacement.

Mine failed at about 65K miles while the car was still under CPO warranty, so that's good, I guess...
    That's good news, I'm looking for an S8 2013 & newer in Nardo Gray seems to be difficult to locate tho
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by ZCD2.7T View Post

Yeah, just got the letter the other day. Mines WAYYY out of warranty, and I changed it myself...not sure they will help me...
    2013 Audi S8