I have been out of the office since wednsday afternoon after the final install of ECM,TCU, DV, Fuel pressure regulator.
Here is my final thoughts on everything I have done to date.

1. Warning to everyone out there, if you ever take of the air filter/MAF housing's out be certain that you get it back in there correctly TRIPLE check your selves otherwise you will get (a day later) CEL with codes for Mixture too lean & Mixture too rich. PM me if you do have any questions.

2. As far as the exhaust goes it sounds GREAT, can really hear the turbos howling when you hammer it and the deep throaty growl is ever so sweet esp. if you are outside in another car behind the RS6, inside you hear it but nothing compares to the sound in the back of the car when you mash the throttle. Too much sound insulation in the trunk I guess.

3. O.CT chip tuning is everything I expected it to be as before except now there is much more power present with the DP and a single cat per bank.
The Tiptronic chip is so precise and shifts with authority and no slack as before especially in S mode.
Installing everything was relatively simple and straightforward including the DV's and fuel pressre regulator as well. The DP will take a good chunk of a work day to install and are the most difficult. I have put on around 300 miles since wednsday night after everything was installed and unfortunatelly it was raining so I could do much but man did it feel powerful.

4. According to Stratmosphere and Bob this package gives an output of aprox. 550HP/550LBS/TQ and to me it feels like it, we will see when I get her on a dyno one of these days to see actually what she is puting to the ground and that is not accurate do to the differences in pressure. temp etc. you know what I mean.

Overall I am EXTREMELY satisfied withj everything I have done and yes its been a tough one but it is done and so am I for a long time with any more mods, got to concetrate on the GT2 next. Again the NAV-plus is a kick ass system and is something you enjoy seeing everytime you get in the car.

All the best to all,

Bajo