Thread: Time to let mine go! Advice please.

Hybrid View

Hey Travish325, there have been some that have gone in that range, however I listed it on AutoTrader for 22,900. Looking at the other RS6s on that site, I feel mine is worth more. The only real value is what someone is willing to pay for it.

How much did your conversion cost? That would be a next step if I was going to keep mine, it is currently tuned down to about 500 ft lb torque to keep the trans safe.
    RSN-E, V1 wADR, Hotchkiss Sports, KW V3's, EBC Red's, MTM TCU, Custom ECU Tune (with a fix by Nubcake), Catless Downpipes , L10 TC, BBS-CHR's, Venair Hoses, Hella Smoke, Apikol Trans/RrDiff Mnts, SR Hybrid Turbos, Waste Gates, Intercoolers, 750cc injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieG. View Post
    Hey Travish325, there have been some that have gone in that range, however I listed it on AutoTrader for 22,900. Looking at the other RS6s on that site, I feel mine is worth more. The only real value is what someone is willing to pay for it.

How much did your conversion cost? That would be a next step if I was going to keep mine, it is currently tuned down to about 500 ft lb torque to keep the trans safe.
    It's actually in the process right now with Steve Kendrish. Shoud have it back in a couple weeks. Total cost is approximately $8000; however, I am a little over that as I went with a bigger clutch and had some other work done while everything was apart. My car also has full three inch exhaust, gutted cats, Wagner intercoolers, and will have bigger injectors and pumps soon. I'm curious what I could get for it.