Just thought I'd share with you the Great experience I hade on some major service I just had completed. Shopped around the area here in PDX (Matrix, Hillside and Wilsonville Audi) on getting the t-belt, control arms and valve cover/cam seals replaced. The stealer was going to want around $3k (P&L) for just the t-belt. Matrix was adamant about using only genuine Audi parts (which were going to run about $1.4 K -for the FULL t-belt kit, their labor was going to be about $1.1K). Hill side was perfectly willing to use the kit that I purchased from ECS Tuning (I spoke to them at length about the parts they were using and determined I was ok with it). So I dropped the car off Monday morning with my parts (Also bought the control arms (Meyle HD's) and valve cover gasket kit from ECS. Spent about $800 for all the parts. Hillside's total bill was $2125 (t-belt, lower control arms, and right side only valve cover/cam seals (left side showed no signs of issues/leaks) + 12k/12mth warranty. I stopped by on the second day and Luke (Tech working on the car) spend about 1/2 hour going over the underside of the car - everything else looked great. They provided me with a loaner car for the 2.5 days that they had the car and to top it off a very nice bottle of Pinot Noir - it helped to swallow the bill.
Finally I wanted to point out that I wound up going 5 years and 49.5K on this interval for the t-belt. Everything in the belt path (rollers, water pump, tensioner and belt/s) really looked and felt fine/smooth. Not sure what all the concern is on the 25 - 35 K Audi required interval for the service.

Regards