Thread: FS: New RS6 Brakes and pads (R8/RS5)

Hybrid View

I'd like front and rear ebc yellows, what's that run? My rotors are still new, but I hate the oem pads, they dust way too much.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    I'd like front and rear ebc yellows, what's that run? My rotors are still new, but I hate the oem pads, they dust way too much.

The best I could do is $245 shipped shipped now to WA (they might let me, let you, pickup at the Portland warehouse to save a bit more).

Working with my supplier to see what can be done on pricing.....I can't directly compete just on pricing with places like THM that buy in huge volumes from EBC.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Give me P/N's and I'll punch them in.

Far as I can tell RS5 wavy rear rotors are very spendy. Checking into it....

OEM is less costly, fits, and is directionally vaned. The RS6 is the only VAG car made with directional rotors. I see no X-reference of OEM RS6 rotors with anything else made...

The Audi R8 front rotors are a direct fit and exact fit-- not undersized like the RS5 rotors (not that it may actually matter). Bit cheaper but not directional on the right side (only the left is correct).

To each his own of course.