Thread: Well, I went and did it (almost).

Hybrid View

Got some closer pics of the cluster. Dealer doesn't know what they are either, but I like 'em!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	15720   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	156 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	15721   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	151 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	15722  

I'm in the same boat. I just wired the $ for my first RS6. It's coming in a week or two. It's set up w/the same wheels but black exterior and white interior. I went for the lowest mileage one I could find (53K). Clean history and all maintenance by the book. I felt a little more comfortable buying from an Audi dealership. They did a full eval on the car and it came back w/ only a few minor issues needing to be fixed. I didn't expect it to be perfect, I'm Ok with a few things needing to be dialed. The 3/36k warranty was pricey at $5,500, but it was the only one I could find w/the age/miles of the car. Realistically, I am using the warranty as a back up as I know the warranty won't cover everything. I have a rainy day fund that will prob get used up quickly getting the usual sorted (EGT/O2, brakes, coil pack, etc). DRC was done recently. This warranty fully covers the tranny so that's taken care of. Owning one of these is already an adventure and it hasn't even arrived yet! The shipping ended up being $1200 door to door from Minneapolis to Los Angeles. I've never purchased a car off the internet before so this was a lil scary. Getting a dealership eval, having a local drive it, and getting a warranty relieved most of the anxiety. My initial urge is to start modding the car right away, but I want to focus on getting it sorted and getting the basics solid first. Congrats on ur purchase! My final price was $22,100 down from $22,999. Not too shabby.