Thread: Milka Build thread

Hybrid View

Shame you are in the US, I can't justify sending my block to the US... Also was not sure about Nikasil coating as I had heard some reports about the coating coming off, hence the reason they chose Alusil, but I need to find something local here to do something anyway, who ordered the pistons for you?
    OZ RS6, 0A3 manual, Tilton Carbon/Carbon Triple Plate, twin GTX3071s, twin Tial mv-s gates, Custom ICs, BMC OTA filters, A8 MAFs, 980cc injectors, etc

Quote Originally Posted by milka View Post
    Shame you are in the US, I can't justify sending my block to the US... Also was not sure about Nikasil coating as I had heard some reports about the coating coming off, hence the reason they chose Alusil, but I need to find something local here to do something anyway, who ordered the pistons for you?
    There were issues years ago with the Nikasil coating coming off because of sulfur content. That issue has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by milka View Post
    I ordered the pistons myself and worked with CP Carrillo on specs.