Thread: It's official! Audi RS 3 Sportback

Hybrid View

I agree, the colour palette is very limited. Some of Audi's deep blues, forest greens and dark reds are very attractive. I guess the bottom line is that, if you want one of these colours, then you have to specify it via the Exclusive Range at extra cost. The only problem with that, apart from the obvious extra £K this is going to cost you, is that it is likely to delay delivery.

I have expedited delivery by going for Phantom Black. I think dark colours accentuate the aluminium detailing very well. In the final analysis,what the thing looks like is unimportant - it is all about the engine and gearbox.

Quote Originally Posted by tailpipe View Post
    I agree, the colour palette is very limited. Some of Audi's deep blues, forest greens and dark reds are very attractive. I guess the bottom line is that, if you want one of these colours, then you have to specify it via the Exclusive Range at extra cost. The only problem with that, apart from the obvious extra £K this is going to cost you, is that it is likely to delay delivery.

I have expedited delivery by going for Phantom Black. I think dark colours accentuate the aluminium detailing very well. In the final analysis,what the thing looks like is unimportant - it is all about the engine and gearbox.
    Well i have an Audi A5 3.0TDI to keep me quiet for a month or 2 courtesy of Bath Audi, and then there's the Mrs TTRS that feeds my 5th cylinder cravings

But i would say that to purchase a car like the RS3 there is a lot more to it than the engine and gearbox, i cant see many people specifying the red/black alloy combo