Thread: New RS4 next year ...

Hybrid View

I didn't think Audi would do this, and I don't like it. Could I have a RS4 B5 please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruergard View Post
    I didn't think Audi would do this, and I don't like it. Could I have a RS4 B5 please?
    NEW RS4 Avant will have same engine and gearbox as RS5. Decisions have been made. Period.

Little remark from me... I am not enthusastic at all about idea of high output 2.5TFSI with around 420ps/570Nm.... That engine could suffer from turbo lug, even with clever S tronic programming... So, quattro Gmbh-prove to us that you can build as good gearbox/engine interface as in current Porshce 911 Turbo S(PDK is awsome IMHO).

Quote Originally Posted by KresoF1 View Post
    NEW RS4 Avant will have same engine and gearbox as RS5. Decisions have been made. Period.

Little remark from me... I am not enthusastic at all about idea of high output 2.5TFSI with around 420ps/570Nm.... That engine could suffer from turbo lug, even with clever S tronic programming... So, quattro Gmbh-prove to us that you can build as good gearbox/engine interface as in current Porshce 911 Turbo S(PDK is awsome IMHO).
    that's an important news,thanks. I thought the choice was 3.0tfsi powerful version instead again NA

Quote Originally Posted by KresoF1 View Post

Yes, I've figured that out now. But still, I'm a little bit disappointed. :-)

I'm with you on the PDK front, great stuff from Porsche.