Thread: RS6 US VIN Compilation.....

Hybrid View

I am not certain where the build date is located...if it is on the sticker in the door it is 09/2003

I did the - Drive in Tip, 5th gear, 50 mph....give it some good gas and there was no slipping that I could tell....I would assume this would be pretty obvious if it was slipping. RPM's rise as well as MPH. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    54xx is not a late vin.

What is your build date on the car?

This vin is actually near the cutoff. Wow

Quote Originally Posted by volksburgs View Post
    I am not certain where the build date is located...if it is on the sticker in the door it is 09/2003

I did the - Drive in Tip, 5th gear, 50 mph....give it some good gas and there was no slipping that I could tell....I would assume this would be pretty obvious if it was slipping. RPM's rise as well as MPH. Thanks
    That should be it. Sounds like your TC is fine. When mine went out, did the test, full gas, and had about 500 rpms until movement. Code showed every 75 miles or so after clearing.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com