Can anyone help me with part # or used obtainable one any of you RS6 hoarders may have? Audi dealer parts dept no help looking at parts schematics etc. They had scant info on RS6 and other 6 models of same vintage different. Which makes me think maybe not so available anymore even if had part #?? I looked briefly for knock-off options on line but no luck.

Mine got damaged / corroded from being half water submerged due to clogged cowel drain and one of the post studs is now spinning in the block so can't tighten nut over top of cable eyelet properly. Short of getting hands one replacement will have to resort to trying to re-anchor stud with adhesive of some kind or something in the plastic block it's now spinning in.... really prefer not to half ass jury rig that way if can avoid. My fault for leaving car out in elements, with leaves and junk slipping down into cowel area etc.. clogging drain hole, it doesn't take much.
Could have been worse, circuit boards etc.... no more outside storage for my vintage icon.

Thanks in advance for any help