Thread: Anyone running 034 Motorsports performance ECU software?...

Hybrid View

I have had the 034 ECU and TCU tune in #2 since I picked it up, solid and frankly better than the APR tune I had in #1. Glad to see that 415RS6 has had it for 3 years with original tranmission. Don't need to tell you what the extra power and torque might do. 034 is just across the Bay from me, they initially did the tune custom for one of their clients who had another well known tune in his car and was dissatisfied with it. The dyno report you posted is from his car; I have not dyno'ed mine. I did have them tweak the TCU tune recently, and I suspect it is in all of their outgoing product now, as at WOT I would occasionally find it stuck for a split second before upshifting. No longer does that. The guys at the shop are very responsive. Since they are close to me I had them flash it in the shop there. The price point is also good. You won't be dissapointed.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    I have had the 034 ECU and TCU tune in #2 since I picked it up, solid and frankly better than the APR tune I had in #1. Glad to see that 415RS6 has had it for 3 years with original tranmission. Don't need to tell you what the extra power and torque might do. 034 is just across the Bay from me, they initially did the tune custom for one of their clients who had another well known tune in his car and was dissatisfied with it. The dyno report you posted is from his car; I have not dyno'ed mine. I did have them tweak the TCU tune recently, and I suspect it is in all of their outgoing product now, as at WOT I would occasionally find it stuck for a split second before upshifting. No longer does that. The guys at the shop are very responsive. Since they are close to me I had them flash it in the shop there. The price point is also good. You won't be dissapointed.
    Thanks for the reply. I actually contacted 034 Motorsports last week and they said that someone will be in contact with me shortly to discuss and answer the few questions i had, which i thought was pretty nice. I understand what the extra power and torque might do, that is why i am asking questions first. I am almost more worried about the transmission then anything else really. I am wondering if i should have the transmission gone through before that or just have it serviced and then have the tune installed. I'm in Washington state so i believe my only option is to also purchase the PL34 handheld flash loader and do it myself, which runs $450 but i guess it would cost more for a drive to LA! (not as fun so) I never did a flash of program myself but i'm sure it's not too complicated. Thanks for chiming in, i'm looking forward to it!