Hello all,

I went in late may to upgrade my suspension and replace the upper control arms and my 2003 RS6. I do not drive the car daily or at night too often but on my next evening outing 3 weeks later, i noticed my driver side headlight not leveling properly, quite on the low side actually. Now both headlights are moving, they both are leveling (at least attempting to) but the driver side is not finding the right height compare to the passenger side.

This was never an issue before the component replacements on the suspension and upper control arms at the shop. Before i go back and ask for them to fix it, i am trying to educate myself on this. Does it have anything to do with my upper control arms or suspension replacements? I feel that it does but not sure how to associate it with it since i do not know how the headlights leveler work and what they use to find levels. I want to make sure that if it is associated with those parts that were replaced, i can go back to that shop and have them fix it right away.

Thanks for any help on this.