I love her so much. But man, keeping her running proper seems like a never ending battle that needs to be fought by someone with deeper pockets than me. Needs new this, new that, fix this leak, fix that. What now? Well, I need help from anyone who can tell me why these two new nuisances are going on...

1. HVAC blower stays on full blast no matter the setting of the fan on the control unit. If off, the blower blasts hot air. If on, even at the lowest fan setting it blows air on full according to the temp you have the unit set at. Before this condition arose, I noticed a hissing blowing noise in the cabin (which it never had in the past) when getting on the throttle, like the waste gates were emptying the extra air into the cabin.

2. All of a sudden, both rear windows don't want to roll up. I click the control, they get half way up, stop and go down. If I click the control over and over (rolling them up an inch at a time) they will roll up. But what happened? Why is my car torturing me?

3. All fog lights don't work, fuses are all good. Bad bulbs? Really? All four simultaneously?

This car is like a wife, love it and hate it. Please help me save my marriage with this bad, badass car.