Have had two incidents with two of my cars in the past couple of weeks which makes me weary that a third is lurching and getting ready to pounce.

First was an attempt to break in to my S6 Avant. Right outside my house not more than 20ft from the head of my bed and in the middle of the night some buffoon thought it would be a great idea to try and pry open the door frame in an attempt to get in.... They damaged the frame at where it seals to the body, damaged the front passeger seal where it overlaps the glass (bent up and out), and then the same thing for the rear passeger door - except that they also side loaded the glass and shattered it.... Bastard! All that was in my car was a Safeway bag filled with dirty Tupperware that I brought home from the office and forgot to bring in to the house so that I could wash.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3344.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	18404

Second was some @#$%er smashed in to the rear drivers quarter panel of my black RS and caved things in 4-6". Enough that the wheel can't turn. I'm presuming they didn't do this intentionally of course, but they also didn't think it was reasonable to leave a not, knock on the door, etc., after clearly damaging their car and mine both. Will need a bumper skin and quarter panel work to repair. I am concened they might try to write it off actually even though the damage is cosmetic. Will know more soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3612.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	18405

>sigh<