Thread: Valuation of stock vs modified RS6

Hybrid View

For us Left Coaster dwellers we can get a bit picky on where a car resides from. For example have looked at enough newer cars over the 15yrs, that if I see it's from an undesireable region, may simply pass it by. Typically seems prices tend to drop going from Left to Right. End of the day, condition counts, including the undercarriage.

I shopped nationally and ended up buying from southern California. No rust and nary a rock chip.

Here here!!

Both my keeper RS6s came from SoCal in nearly the same location

Santa Monica car purchased ages ago w 22k miles. You all have seen that undercarriage

Pasadena car purchased w 30k miles. Pretty much identical

These two RS6s are only going down with the fort. Not leaving my sticky fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    For us Left Coaster dwellers we can get a bit picky on where a car resides from. For example have looked at enough newer cars over the 15yrs, that if I see it's from an undesireable region, may simply pass it by. Typically seems prices tend to drop going from Left to Right. End of the day, condition counts, including the undercarriage.

I shopped nationally and ended up buying from southern California. No rust and nary a rock chip.