So I took our 14 SQ5 in last week for no less than 5 recalls. Car has never been back to the dealer and I accept the poorly engineered platform as it is. I let the recall pile build up until the wife finally said what the heck are you trying to knock me off. Doh

of course they find broken stuff and need to order parts so it goes in again tomorrow

as I was researching the recalls all this bad news is everywhere about oil burning, class actions, Audi denying but settling on and on. People are really pissed off at Audi and the lack of quality. Oil burning etc etc.

I get it. Lots of new cars suck but the bulk of Audi's problems are hitting the bread and butter money makers for Audi. A4, Q5, A5.

Also, as the air bag recalls pile on and get higher and higher. Guess what the RS6 is free and clear. No airbag recalls.

Guess what else? My little 500Hp+ Cosworth masterpieces don't use a drop of oil.

I drove a nice clean D2 S8 yesterday and I'm tempted to start turning back my clocks and driving the older models that actually had build quality. That S8 was fantastic