Good afternoon Rs6ers. I had a chance to buy 911 Turbo but I chose this car because it is the ultimate power machine About a month ago transmission started slipping a little bit. For example if I'm cruising in fifth year at 45 miles an hour putting trip mode I drop at the third if I go to hit the gas it wants to slip if I give it just a second or two for power no problem it engages. I've had the car to 160 miles an hour five times is the issue started And it pulls so hard currently running hundred octane APR. if I start the current trip mode say first gear dead stop no problem launches great into Second third fourth fifth gear no issues. I'm thinking the filter might be clogged possibly a bad solenoid or just rotten fluid is low I spent three hours in the last two days reading every single post on here related to transmission issues. I pm master tozo. Also just before this issue started driving 45 miles an hour had a huge thud hit. Almost like I I hit something large on the road. Took the car out today shifted awesome but still wants to slip sometimes at low speeds. Looking for a slap in the face from someone!!!