So I've got a small radiator leak--not a huge priority now but something I want to replace. The challenge here is that my mechanic says he needs to remove the front end to replace the radiator. Given the small size of the leak, it seems inefficient to spend the time/money to remove the front end just for the radiator, so I'm trying to think up other things to do to make it more efficient. What would you guys do?

my first thought is go ahead and do the timing belt early. I'm at about 119k now and the prior owner did the timing belt service himself at 106k. It's clearly early, but I feel like I can kind of justify doing it early since it wasn't done at a repair shop last time so I'd like to err on the side on getting it done earlier. That said it seems very early and it could mean adding a timing belt service over my ownership period, which definitely would cost more than the labor I'd be saving.

my other thought is to go ahead and replace my turbos. I'm pretty sure I've got some small leaks, so I think I'm going to have to replace them at some point anyway, but I'm not sure there Is that much labor I'd save since I'd be dropping the engine for that instead of pulling the front end, but maybe there's a smaller amount of labor savings there.

what do you guys think--anything I'm missing? Are there any upgrades I should think about or anything like that?

thanks in advance