For Sale:
2003 Audi RS6 w/extra items - $18,000

110K miles, Avus Silver, Ebony, All Factory Options (carbon fiber, warm weather, sound enhancing exhaust, nav, etc.), plus RNS-E – no other modifications

Additional items included in sale: 5 OE Factory wheels (all straight, some scuffed), 4 with Blizzak’s mounted and balanced, 1 un mounted (powder coated black, perfect wheel, leftover from another RS6 that had black wheels). 1 replica wheel. Car king car cover. 4 brand new, stickers still on, Michelin PS2’s. (Forgestar CF5’s, completely unscuffed, perfect, with approx. 3mm tread PS2’s is on the car, these are SUPER light.) RS6 Bentley book, various extra screws, extra coils, an extra kick panel trim piece, oil pan plug, Symphony headunit, etc. etc.

Just done
, in order to sell as a no excuses car and give the new owner piece of mind, and me if I end up keeping it: complete timing belt job (Blau parts enhanced plus kit) with water pump and valve cover gasket/cam tensioner job (also Blau parts enhanced kit). Car was professionally detailed by the best shop in metro Detroit (clayed, polish, shampoo carpet, trim detailing, etc.).

Full disclosure but not an excuse: car has the drooping headliner, stone chipped front bumper cover, and there is a (repairable) stab in the driver’s rear doorcard leather (pics included of all this stuff, puncture was done by a box in the backseat).

With the recent maintenance done, including a car with BND oil in it (with ~8k miles left), this is a great car. Tons of other maintenance done with all receipts (control arms good, bushings good, DRC sorted, plugs and filters all up to date, all 4 corners of pads and rotors have less than 3k miles, Excel file of maintenance logged, stack of receipts, believe I have window sticker too, etc.).

This was a true third/fourth (extra) car for me. I did not put a lot of miles on it, arguably I just bought it to fix it up (for instance swapped the HVAC with one for nicer buttons just because) and do maintenance on it – haha.

No Accidents, clean Carfax.

I am happy to answer any questions, give full disclosure. With the wheels and tires and maintenance done, I do believe this is the best value you will find.

One picture up for now, to get the thread started, and then when I get to the computer with the full DSLR photos, I will post the a Google Drive folder link.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs6 out front full shrunk.jpg 
Views:	528 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	17661