Thread: Newbie RS6 owner from Ontario Canada

Threaded View

Cool Newbie RS6 owner from Ontario Canada

Hello everyone.
    Recently joined the site ... and with only ~90 cars imported into Canada, it is nice to have found this site for sure. That said, as of August I am the proud owner of my first RS6 … an 04 Avus Silver Pearl with light silver interior (vin 901478). The car has 192k kilometers … but now has an engine with ~88k km’s due to an unfortunate cam shaft chain tensioner problem on the left bank. Unfortunate because this happened just about a 1.5 months after getting the car ... so suffice to say the wife is still riding the "I told you" wave. Hopefully she'll be past that by the time next summer rolls around!!!!!

Anyway, mods include MTM ECU and TCU tune(s) and the Audi Sport exhaust (complete system was replaced at 157K along with both turbos -> yah an $11k+ dealer invoice). Upgrades include light window tint, Pioneer AVIC head unit with Nav, LED interior / puddle / reverse / driving lights, and rims. Other than that it’s pretty much stock with a brand new Audi crate trans installed at 172k (another $10k+ dealer invoice) … including the DRC which has had way more $$$’s spent on maintaining it than I would of ever spent.

Roger .. aka Roots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0142.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	16903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0144.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	16904   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0145.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	16905