DKP here in Colorado. After putting 250K on my 1990 V8 I thought I would buy another expensive to maintain car. A proud tradition. Anyway I Just bought silver/black RS6. 60 K on the clock. All stock and will be staying that way.
All records from day one all done at dealerships(for better or worse). DRC all replaced on recall at 36K. TC done at 47K as well as one turbo. Interior very nice except for a few nicks in that rubber coating on various instruments and knobs. Exterior 9.5. So far really enjoying the car. Discovered the belly pan missing. Probably still leaning up against the wall in a shop someplace. Replaced all fluids, tires and alignment and will enjoy for a bit before having the timing belt service done. Now to my question. The other thing missing was the spare tire compressor. I think I ordered the right one. But not sure how its suppose to sit in there. Did Audi include a tire bag with that pump etc. Does anyone on the forum have an undisturbed compressor in its original location they could take a picture of for me. Thanks for the help. Have really enjoyed the forum and the wealth of information. Thanks to all contributors.