The trans computer arrived yesterday as did the programmer. Programmer comes unprogramed and you have to pull your stock file off the car and email it to them and then they send you your new files. When I went to do this the machine said "Stock File Not Found" and if it wanted me to copy what was in it so I did. So I guess the car has some kind of mild tune in it. Meh. Took the car for a drive with the new TCM and it does shift a whole lot better. In D when slowly cruising it would hold gears for way too long but now its much more cruise friendly and the shifts are smoother. In S its completely different. Holds gears much higher and the shifts are impressively quick. Even in manual mode it responds faster. So over all I really like the trans tune and hope they do well with the main tune.

Just added some music to the old iPod and decided to take the beast out for a cruise. Was nice just driving it mellow and not looking for something to beat up on. Car always brings a huge smile to my face when I drive it.