Fresh from the labor intensive 70K mile service and decided to do some major detailing on the beast. Took her on a nice spa service treatment!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the forum for the great and enjoyable years I've been a member (planning to remain). Great amount of knowledge shared and everyone always willing to help. Thanks to the one and only >>> Erik <<< that keeps the lights on in this place. To the historic/greatest group buy member on the forum that hooked me up with some great new mats. To my nephew, who has been an amazing help keeping the beast young since he was 14, and who never asked 'Why we doing this again?...' every time I take the tools out to make updates on the beast. Last but not least, the one and only lady that understands and compliments my forced induction craziness, and has helped on many occasions when only her little hands can fit in the small places found in the RS6 engine bay.

Here's some pix of a post-detailed 12-year old well cared and loved RS6 example.