Thread: FS: 2003 Audi RS6 FOR SALE / New Jersey

Threaded View

FS: 2003 Audi RS6 FOR SALE / New Jersey

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1242.jpg 
Views:	1020 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	15857

I'm selling my 2003 Audi RS6which currently has 101,060 miles on the Odometer. I have both great and bad news. The great news is, the wife and I are expecting our second child. The bad news is that I have to sell my beast!!! The car is in great shape. I have kept it well maintained, always used quantum blue oils and babied her. I have yet to really push the pedal to the metal. The car is Daytona Gray with ebony interior. The car has never been chipped or tuned and is all stock. I have an additional pair of gutted down pipes if interested. Suspension has been upgraded to kw3 coil overs which give an incredible ride. Exhaust is the stock black sport exhaust which gives a throaty sound!! The torque converter started slipping but only if you push the pedal down to the metal. Does not have a problem if you drive using paddle shifter. With the new baby on the way, I have to get an S.U.V as per the wife... I still refuse to get a mini van!!!
    Asking for a firm $17,000. (As you can see in the picture, the car is always clean and babied)

What it needs.

New Torque Converter- engine light is on and it will slip if foot is held to the mat.
    Last edited by RM_RS6; January 7th, 2015 at 04:43.
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.