So in the last week in thr PacNW, and records amount of rain. My wife hasnt driven the RS all week, and it sits outside, backed in a sloped driveway...im sure you see what I'm getting at.

Well yesterday she wants to go out and run some errands, gets in the car, starts it, then notices all the lights lit on the dash. CEL, traction control, ABS, brake, low oil pressure even. Dash lights we're dimming as well. She turns the car off, then notices water on the passenger floor.

Fast fwd to when i get home, and i find about 4-6 inches of water under the passenger side carpet, and the tcm is completely under water. I grab my wet/dry vac and start sucking all the water out. Take the cover off the tcm, and it full of water as well.

So at this point, im thinking im screwed. Ive got the tcm is a big bowl of rice, and the car in the garage drying out. Im still not sure where it all came from, the engine cowl was dry, so im guessing sunroof drains, but she did mention that she thought the passenger door wasn't completely shut, but shes not sure.

I haven't scanned it yet, as I pulled the battery once I moved it into the garage, oh ya, it drove into the garage as well, but didn't want to shift out of park very easy. Im thinking ill need a new/used tcm at the least. So if anyone has one they want to get rid of, im in the market..haha

Cliff notes: heavy rain, flooded floorboard, soaked tcm, I need another tcm please.