Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crank holding tool.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	15555
There is a bolt (M8 I think w/13mm head) just above the left engine mount and a couple of inches above the oil pan level that you remove and insert the crank holding bolt there. It is a fine thread and can be a little tough to get started so make sure you don't cross thread it.
You're sure this bolt has a hex head and not allen? The reason I am asking is that I found an allen head bolt that seems to be in that location, and has its own little access hole in the inside of the fender. You can get it with a 24" extension. It looks like it has a 13mm or so hex on it too, but I can't get a socket on it for some reason, seems just a bit obstructed at one side. This bolt is very tight and I cannot get it to move at all with all the force I can apply with a ratchet. I don't particularly want to put a breaker bar on it, since a rounded bolt would necessitate removing the engine.

Is there anything else identifying about this bolt? Any tag on it or identifying color perhaps?

I don't know how you would put the crank lock tool where an M8 bolt came from, since it's about 13mm in diameter at the threaded section.