Had been driving with an slight vibrations for the past few months due to a trio of things (tires that are wearing out, balancing weights that have come off, a slightly bent rim after plowing in to a pothole, and the occassional instance where the rims pile up with debris on the insides after driving through crappy weather and rocks/dirt. etc buildup). Yes, call me lazy I guess for not getting any one of the trio of things rectified to eliminate the slight vibrations, but knew that I was going to be swapping rides here at the end of April with winter finally releasing it's grip on this part of the world and spring finally coming.

Well, as luck would have it I couldn't wait that long to swap rides. I was driving up to one of my job sites on Tuesday when I noticed a more pronounced vibration than just those that were clearly wheel situated. I cannot however discern for certain what it is. The vibration is significant under load/acceleration. There is no vibration when simply cruising in neutral which leads me to believe it's bearing related. If it was drive shaft related it would do it irrespective of being in gear or not. I had just replaced the tranny in this particular car 4 months ago and it's been just fine. I just parked the car on Wed evening and am going to take a looky underneath it later in the weekend. Time will tell if it's something obvious or not.

With the crude description provided above, does anyone else have any insight on where to focus my looking at? If I was a betting man I would bank on it being a U-Joint, but we'll see I guess.... lol