HI guys. I have been following this site for a little over a year. Within that time I have gained soooo much valuable knowledge
from here about the RS6. The Good, as well as the BAD of owning this car. Without this site, I'm sure I would have shy'd away from this purchase. But I digress....After looking for about a year and going back and forth with "Nooo, I don't want this car", "Ohhh yeahhhh, I've got to have THIS car", I finally found THE ONE that I want and will be picking it up around 3pm today. It's at a BMW dealership in St. Louis. The saleman that I've been dealing with knows the owner and says that this guy takes very good care of his cars, in fact this particular owner traded this RS6 in for the new 2013 M5!! They have all the service records I think. I've already found an 3rd party warranty service for it that includes 4years/50,000 miles. $100 deductible, with no cap for a Hell of alot cheaper than the BMW warranty service that was only for 2 years/24,000 miles. This is it at the dealership and I will take more pictures when I get it later on today.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29048013501.336158318.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	13508