After over a year it's time for me to move the RS6. Got the third row SUV and the allroad. The RS6 of course runs the best out of all them. I have put it up for sale a couple times getting mixed reactions. A couple people had to sell their S4 first and another person wanted me to do "a lot" of work to get him a close to perfect car.

Here is what I have. RS6 74,000 miles. "Standard" options, no carbon fiber inside, blinders or solar roof. P Zeros with a lot of miles left. The front brakes and rotors were replaces about 1,000 miles ago 800 of that was on the interstate. It needs the following working done; Timing belt, oil change, RS6 badges (necessary?), alignment (barley off but annoys the shit out of me.) Besides that the car is of course, amazing. I have been offered $20K as is, it but I had to do bend over backwards to have everything checked out. Which involved me going to a town 150 miles away. It has been checked out locally was good to go. All records showing maintenance and recalls have been done besides the gas tank work.

Should I spend the money where it needs no work at all, this would cost me about $2,300? Or sell as is and move it for $20K? Can I get more?

This car is in Billings Montana and am trying to have sold by the end of October. Any suggestions are welcomed if anyone has sold their RS6 recently I would like to chat on what took place.