Thread: I paid too much for my BEAST

Hybrid View

I bought my RS6 two weeks ago. I flew to Ft. Lauderdale FL to pick it up and then drove home to SLC in 2.5 days. What a wonderful drive...only wish it was longer. I paid just under 25K for a two owner car complete with all service documents, MTM tune for the ECU and TCU plus Miltek exhaust. Every leading edge is covered in 3M clear-bra and there isn't a scratch anywhere and the interior is just as pristine. It has 70K on the clock and I couldn't be happier. Its at the dealership right now (which sucks)...leaky output shaft seal and bad wheel bearing. ALL covered under the included Fidelity Platinum extended warranty that came with it. The way I see it, the cost really isn't the point. Its the catharsis of driving in a vehicle you go back out to the garage just to look at two minutes after you've parked it. You can't put a price on that. Life is often sh!t. So I feel quite lucky and I very much appreciate being able to have a car that makes me feel like that.
    2004 RS 6 Misano Red, MTM ECU/TCU, Milltek

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    The way I see it, the cost really isn't the point. Its the catharsis of driving in a vehicle you go back out to the garage just to look at two minutes after you've parked it. You can't put a price on that. Life is often sh!t. So I feel quite lucky and I very much appreciate being able to have a car that makes me feel like that.
    Very well said!... And welcome to the board!
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l