...it must be the "new" car that I'm comparing it to. The new car is on the right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7477..jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	12707

I've had my S6 for the past 9 years and there's over 185,000 km on it now. I absolutely love the car but I figured it was time to get something else. I just imported the RS6 from the US. It has only 69,000 km on it. The exterior is in beautiful condition. The interior is a little rougher. I've got some things to do to get it back to a condition that it deserves.

First things first though. I've got to replace the suspension. Right now it wallows in the bumps and it feels like a chair that has one leg slightly shorter than the rest. It seems to teeter. Definitely not as good as my well loved S6 with it's original OEM suspension. I'm going to replace the suspension in the RS6 with Konis as per 4.2crew's recent forum posting.

Next is to replace the brakes. The rotors are in a sad shape. I sure appreciate all the info going around on the forums.

A few issues with the interior. I've already fixed the broken glove box and a few other issues, but the rear driver's window doesn't open, and there's a rattle when the sunroof is open. There is a plastic carriage that secures the bottom of the aluminum wind deflector at the rear of the sunroof. The plastic is broken. Anyone know how to remove the sunroof? I'd also like to replace the instrument cluster to get one that has km/hr as the main dial. I have to squint to read them now.

While I was cleaning out the car I found the insurance papers from the original owner, the original window sticker, and all the owner's manual and assorted inserts.

More to come....