Well, along with other parts, finally got the koni yellow sports on. Lowest perch front and rear, soft all around, and a bit firmer than my drc was at, and much more predictable. The drc had some pressure in the front when pulled and hardly any in the back. Anyhow the ride was very bouncy above 70, not what you want.

Koni impressions; firmer, does rattle the car a bit, even on soft, but very nice on any bump, holds good in the corners when taking at a reasonable speed. Gotta say big thanks for 4.2 for the idea, nobody had mentioned it before, i think. $1k parts and labor, can't beat that, and the new ride height is damn nice.

So ride height details are, two fingers in the back, two point five in the front There is a bit more compression on the passenger side rear, not much, you can see in the pics. Ideas? I'm guessing the perch is a bit worn, more weight there maybe, although the tank sits even.

And hell yes, the car has big time power...as you know...buttoned up ic's with new turbos, damn, bit slow and clunky around a driveway, but a rocket with awd on the road...100 is a breeze....
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo..jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	12500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(1)..jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	12501