So, I am no longer at a xx roads, just time to move on. I love the RS6, but I am looking to move on to a heavily modified 996TT. I still have my 11' Vagon that serves as my family fun car, so another 4 door is not warranted. As many know, my car is only 1 of 2 FULLY staged 3 Dahlback Racing Kitted RS6's(in the US).
I bought duckwing's RS6 from a Chi town dealer over 1 1/2 years ago. Its originally a cali car. It came with KWv3's and phateon duct mod. Since then, I have swapped my (77k mile engine) engine and driveline for a 56k mile DBR stage 3 engine, mated to a custom built level10 trans and TC(rated for 750HP). The DBR kit consists of bigger fuel pump, Hybrid turbos, 3' straight DP's into 100 cell DBR race cats, abd DBR tuned- mated to milltek non resonated exhaust. The car also has a stage 3 Snow progressive meth kit(i use the stock windshield wiper tank) The swap was done at Drive Autoworks in Lyndhurst NJ March 2011(all paperwork is available), as Dion(owner) was partners at KMD tuning 2 years ago when original customer spent $40k on this kit and trans for his RS6. I have not touched the interior save for an ok sat/nav system(Clarion). CF trim, Solar roof, all weather mats. All new linkage in the front, frozen rotors front and rear with less then 3k miles on them. 2 sets of tires, stocks with sotto zeros(1k miles on tires) and brand new BBS-RS with hankooks(less then 500 miles on those). Lest I forget Wagner IC's with fog light delete grills and CF shrouds and a custom CF splitter for the front. The Valve covers were PC Audi Red, the rear diff mount is Apikol, the engine mounts are sterns(race) and the trans mounts are apikol(however they do make car vibrate when at a stop light, very stiff bushings)
I know I am missing things, as many know I have done a shite load to this car and its fast.
It does have some dings(small dimple on hood) and small ding on driverside door.
Btw, I am not completely gone, as I have my extra engine and trans(likely wont use that), I plan on next year properly making a custom RS6 engine mated to an 6mt swapped into an avant body.

I am asking $28k...
no there is no warranty, yes every hard to get sensors have been replaced this year, EGT's, O2's.....dont bother low balling, as Dion has a standing bid, but we are a little apart on price.

I cant even begin to figure how much I have invested in the car, but lets just say, a lot.