Hi all...my son and I have been parting out a 2003 RS6 that was wrecked in the front. We've stripped everything down and are left with the shell. At this point it still has the fuel tank, control arms and shocks (DRC system included). Also has the steering rack and roll bars but essentially that is it. Hood and front fenders were damaged in the crash and gone. Trunk lid was dented and is gone as well. Lower doors are avaiable but off the car and I have three of the four door regulator assemblies with glass. Rear glass is good but front windshield is not.

Will sell cheap but catch is it has to be gone by this next weekend or I'll need to sell it for scrap. I can help roll/winch it onto a flatbed for removal but I will need the wheels that are on there so I would suggest bringing a spare set just for ease of maneuverability.

Best offer gets it. I can be reached at 623.850.3456 or saul (at) photoplace (dot) com.

I will be bringing the rest of the parts with me on the move, so I will have updated lists etc after I get settled in in NY.