Most recent pic -

I've been debating for the past few weeks and I think it's time for me to sell this labor of love. I bought this car from Hoppen Motorsport two years ago and have spent more money than I am willing to admit on making it "right" again. At this point in time, its running perfect and my OCD is satisfied.

2003 RS6, gray with 2-tone light gray/black interior, carbon trim, ~37600 miles

Fidelity Platinum 5y/60k warranty with ~3y/~45k left

All factory recalls done (including recent fuel tank issue)

Full MTM conversion (~568hp+) - MTM568 turbos (recently rebuilt), fuel pump, lower comp HG, TCU, ECU (latest rev), DP + exhaust, Wagner intercoolers, silicone hoses

Fully built IPT transmission swap - tq converter, addtl. clutch plates, etc. I was told it can handle up to ~800lb/ft tq.

KWv3 suspension + Hotchkiss sway bar set

2 sets of wheels -
Vorsteiner V105 19x9.5 (forged, very light) + Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275/35/19 (as shown in pic)
"Sport Edition" 18x8.5 + Blizzak LM25 255/35/19 (winter setup)

35k major service (timing belt, water pump, etc) was done early at 30k miles by my own request as the car had been sitting in a garage for nearly a year when I first bought it. Front rotors were replaced within the last year (OEM), new brake pads too (EBC red). I am including all extra parts I have as well - original intercoolers, sway bars, set of BNIB rear OEM rotors, spare sensors (N75, etc), etc

I have lots of threads here with the various problems I encountered and solved with the car, most of which are common issues. Right now she is running absolutely perfect. As someone else mentioned in their FS thread - "All the demons have been exorcised". I can definitely claim the same about this car. There will surely be more things to address over the next few years but this is as good as it gets with an RS6. The only outstanding issues with the car are cosmetic - a few small dings and scratches.

I am asking $38,000. I know that may be sound high, but this is a rare RS6 and one of the few US models to get the full MTM conversion, and its still under a full warranty with low miles and many expensive modifications, countless OEM bugs worked out and preventative maintenance performed. Before I bought it, it was owned by the late Frank Beddor who was the original founder of the Quattro Club.

PM if interested. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA.

p.s. Did I mention it is fast? It is. It's very very fast.