So as everyone is aware i had to redo my transition and converter. I have to say that it was a Lengthy process dealing with the Warranty company but all in all it was done, and done right.
The trans is a Rebuilt Audi unit with the updated valve body, the Convert is a Ace TC. when we had it removed, we decided to have the valve cover gaskets changed on the car as there was a leak on the drivers side, there was also a coolant fitting that was leaking from the back of the passenger side head that we swapped out.
Picked the car up last night and what a night a day difference!
Gave it 5-6 hard lunches and it worked flawless! the trans shifted great! smooth no clunk and go style. Noticed that the ABS light was coming on at 80kph 45mph when i hammered it and it took off no hesitations, no lagy feeling, just up and WENT! Works great as i Launch the car, great grab, no slipping unless i want to slip it.

I really want to thank Andre at Ace as he did exactly what i asked of him with this. I would highly recommend him to anyone on the board.

Again the guys at EPL did a great job with the ECU tuning and i hope to get to the track in the next few weeks and post my numbers.

And i picked up a Set of MTM rims along the ways !!! thanks to DMROSS for that one!