Hi Guys.....

I am thinking of getting a new car for my self for everyday use.....

I am split between S5 Cab & RS5 Coupe.....

Please do remember that i live in LONDON an we do not have open roads to stretch the legs of some of the super cars on this forum....

I am still running my 06' RS4 Saloon but Coupe or Cab is No issue for me....

I know for some of you its a simple answer...RS5 but i have had one for the weekend and after 600 miles in it i have to say i was not BLOWN AWAY like i was with the RS4 when i first drove that....

The RS5 i drove had 20''wheels,Sports exhausts ,Bucket seats,Glass roof,white with black optic pack, sport diffs etc but NO C.ceramics... basically nearly £70k worth of car!!!

An i also have driven a S5 Cab for the weekend with everything on it as well sport diffs etc an it was worth about £52k but it was a great drive handle amazing braked well sounded great too an was very comfortable roof up or down... OK power was not the same but nor was it slow if you know what i mean its still a quick car with great control for a Cab!!!!

The S5 Cab is an amazing car i think especially if you think its nearly £15k+ cheeper here in the uk?

I know it does not have the same power or looks as an RS5 but i have already done the GREATEST RS
an i am not sure if i should take the plunge again with another one... Yes i will miss the POWER but i do not track my car at all.... but i do a lot of Europe trips every year an then i really get to use the power HARD an i think the S5 Cab with S-tronic box roof down an blipin up a few gears is just great...

I really would love to know what you Guys think an suggest to do so all your feed back will be great for my FINAL decision which will be in the New Year.....

Thanks.....