Eurocharged ECU tune
    MTM TCU tune
    007 Diverter Valves
    Stock OEM Filter Assembly
    Stock OEM turbos
    BND trans fluid
    BND engine oil

Anything else I missed??
    Other than the Eisenmann exhaust, that's it for engine mods.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Other than the Eisenmann exhaust, that's it for engine mods.
    Not being a jerk but, does that help?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Not being a jerk but, does that help?
    Nope, not one bit. It's all in the tune.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

fwiw my car stock put down something like 335 awhp stock, and 350 tq. with my oct tune/milltek full exhaust with race cats it put down a peak of 370/420.

the area under the curve gain was very big, so the #'s don't tell the whole story.

but stock for stock.. although there is definitely going to be car to car variability... it's hard to know what to think if a totally stock one makes 400awhp etc.. dyno vs. temps vs. fuel?

and i haven't really followed the eurotune threads too much, as i'm already tuned...

what's involved with the reflash? Since i'm already paid up on the OCT, if i don't like my eurotune i can always reflash OCT.

I will meet you 1/2 way and we just race it off.

You cant push the go juice. Motor to motor.

If your OCT wins...you saved 600 bucks. Eurocharge is a reflash only.

Quote Originally Posted by peiserg View Post
    fwiw my car stock put down something like 335 awhp stock, and 350 tq. with my oct tune/milltek full exhaust with race cats it put down a peak of 370/420.

the area under the curve gain was very big, so the #'s don't tell the whole story.

but stock for stock.. although there is definitely going to be car to car variability... it's hard to know what to think if a totally stock one makes 400awhp etc.. dyno vs. temps vs. fuel?

and i haven't really followed the eurotune threads too much, as i'm already tuned...

what's involved with the reflash? Since i'm already paid up on the OCT, if i don't like my eurotune i can always reflash OCT.