Thread: Kenwood DNX 9960 Install. Awesome Navigation Unit

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by RS6Steve View Post
    I have this Apline installed in mine and love it, full ipod and telephone control
    As a matter of fact Steve I was going for the Alpine (Ina-W900), until I went to the store and saw the Kenwood. The sharp Graphics and colors blew me away. At any rate both very good units.....
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    As a matter of fact Steve I was going for the Alpine (Ina-W900), until I went to the store and saw the Kenwood. The sharp Graphics and colors blew me away. At any rate both very good units.....
    I was going to get the Kenwood, then asked about the Alpine and they said the graphics were better on the Kenwood but the Alpine sound quality was higher, I like my music so went with the Alpine. Also got a really good price including the Nav. However the Graphic sare slightly dated compared to the Kenwood but Im still a happy man.
    RS6 Avant, Miltek Res, ITG's, APR R1's, PSS 9's, H&R Sway Bars and Wangers intercoolers in the post.....