Oh right, forgot to put myself in this list.

Corey from Massachusetts.

2003 Daytona Gray/Ebony RS 6 originally from New Jersey; two previous owners who both strictly serviced it at Audi of Bernardsville (stack of records in the glovebox sealed the deal). Bought her from the dealer at 68,000 miles in November '13; currently has 73,000 miles. All-stock until I do the 75k maintenance; then I plan to do Wagner intercoolers, Milltek exhaust and custom catted downpipes, AEM water/meth injection, Eurocharged ECU tune and MTM TCU tune, Bilstein PSS9's and Hotchkis sway bars. If I keep it long enough I might do a 6MT conversion and bigger turbos with custom manifolds and uprated fuel system.

About 2 years ago I was working as an Audi sales consultant and was leasing a 2012 S4 6MT. My friend who just sold his '95 S6 saw an RS 6 for sale at a local dealer lot; it was very well-kept and after going to scope it out and riding in it, I thought to myself how awesome it would be to own one. I just wasn't in a position to afford one and was a real manual transmission snob at the time (still am). Anyhow, fast forward 2 years and the fantasy has become a reality! Same gorgeous Daytona Gray with ebony interior as the car I originally saw. Now if I can just manage to finagle a 6MT conversion into the budget...