Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RS4 Recaro seats

As I said, it depends on your size. The guy who owned the seat in the pic wasn't slim but many average guys who've got largish thighs have had problems getting comfy in the seats too.

Nice seats is all I meant to say, and yes I know this is an International forum as I have been here awhile.
    Maybe a detailed description wasnt necesary to me as I forgot I wasnt the only one here .
    They do look considerably different from the other choice.

Bottom line is the seats are nice and those pictures of the ruined ones is sad.
    Nothing Audi Warranty wouldnt be able to straighten out

Baj
    Last edited by BBGT2; September 18th, 2006 at 21:39.
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

I not surprised that the buckets are showing this kind of wear, any seat that has a high thigh support will, you usually seat partly on this as you get into the seat and over time this will give way and lose it's shape.

Oh, by the way, in Australia the Recaro Bucket Seats are actually called the Recaro Butt Clenches and the Recaro Sports Seat are the Recaro Fat Ass Seats.

Thought this might just be how it translates into English.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by KK265 View Post
    After 9 hours continually driving i have to tell you that bucket seats are fantastic!!!No problem!All the others are for the stupid american laws.....
    Or for those of us with back injuries (I have a misplaced disc in the lumbar region).

I have an RS4 Avant with the Recaro Sports seats, and was in an RS4 saloon yesterday with the bucket seats for less than 2 hours - and it was getting quite uncomfortable, I couldn't do a day's driving in the bucket seats.

P.S. I'm 1.8m tall and 78kg weight.

Leadfoot

In Australia the RS4 comes standard with the "buckets " and are extremely comfortable.Getting in and out through is an art that can be mastered .The sport seats only come as an option for the fat arses or those that want full electrics and are the same as the OZ spec S4.Of the 53 RS4 sedans sold ..all were with the buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmuli View Post
    I have a set of brand new Recaros from a Audi RS4 2006:
    Frontseats Recaro
    backseats complete
    no door panels
    This set is direct from Recaro Germany and it is brand new.
    Price complete 2800 Euro
    i can ship worldwide
    You still have these?

Thanks
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc