Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Much for RS6.com?

Originally posted by Leadfoot
    Ben,

I hope my little joke didn't offended you or your wife.
    It's all good, though I have zero intention of letting my wife become a swinger.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Originally posted by Benman
    It's all good, though I have zero intention of letting my wife become a swinger.

Ben
    Where are the pictures ? ? ? ?

I want to see the pictures ! ! ! !

Cheers,
    Frederic

Originally posted by Mr Balsen
    Where are the pictures ? ? ? ?

I want to see the pictures ! ! ! !

Cheers,
    Frederic
    You'll have to meet her in person when we come out to Europe next year... But I already have a pic of our family posted elsewhere on this forum... http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=9184

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

You'll have to meet her in person when we come out to Europe next year... But I already have a pic of our family posted elsewhere on this forum... http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=9184

Ben
    Ben,

I hope you don't that this personal, but she's a bit of a dog. I didn't realise that she was into S & M what with the dog collar and all that. She got very big ears.

But you know what they say love is blind.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Opps, sorry, it's the second picture.

Ben don't forget to keep my name down for the end of summer 2007 rs6.com meet.

Ben
    Well just come to Paris, the rest of Europe is boring anyway ! ! ! !

Cheers,
    Frederic

Originally posted by Klint
    Ben don't forget to keep my name down for the end of summer 2007 rs6.com meet.
    There's no way I forgot about ya' Klint. Unfortunately, a visit to the UK or Isle of Man won't fit (although I really would like to drive that road! ).

It's looking like 2 days in France, 2 days in Czech, 2 days in Austria, 2 days in Italy, and 5 or 6 in Germany (Nurburgring will tie up a lot of time. ).

Sorry to go OT...

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Well just come to Paris, the rest of Europe is boring anyway ! ! ! !

Cheers,
    Frederic

Wife sure likes that reasoning...

Time will be split up as posted above... ^^^^

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Originally posted by sturs6
    Why has no one asked why do you want to know; are you looking to invest in or buy an automotive website/forum roozbeh007 ?
    sturs, I'm getting into virtual real estate and I see a lot of potential in this domain. Erik could make a lots of money off of this website. he needs a dynamic content management system fro this website so eh can easily update it on regular basis. I don't think this website has been updated since late 2004. the thing is most of people who are into virtual real estate will usually stay away from these kind of domains because of trademark issues. you never know when Audi is going to put it's hand on this domain. with a little SEO tweaks, RS6.com can get a decent position on search engines. just go to Google and search for RS6 Forum or Audi RS6 or RS6 Lounge. you see everybody there (fourtitude.com, audiworld.com, worldcarfans.com etc) except RS6.com. for the keyword "RS6" we are number one on yahoo msn and Google. which is great. but the fact is people search for "Audi RS6" a little over twice as much as they search for "RS6" alone.
    top 5 searches containing the word "RS6" are the following:

1. audi rs6
    2. rs6
    3. rs6 interior
    4. rs6 vs m5 video
    5. 2003 audi rs6

on google, we are number one for RS6 but we have no position on the first page for the rest of the keywords. anyway. I think erik can do a lot more with this website.
    07 GT3 Speed Yellow
    06 530i Sport Pkg.

roozbeh007,
    I understand what you are saying about the search engines and all of that but making money off of RS6.com what direction is that sending us? One of the wonderful things about this site is that it is not slammed full of advertisements... many other forums are; and in my opinion it would take away the family atmosphere that we have here. Also back to the search thing... I think IMHO by keeping this site out of the public eye, if you will, we again keep it more of a family site than getting slammed by these one post wonders trying to spam the thing to death or coming on here and starting to slam other people or start trouble. All in all this site is visited by the true RS6 fan because it is harder to find unless one comes from another site were they have seen a post referencing us here. If you can help us out with the search and it is something Erik wants to do, if he does not want to sale the site to you of course, then help us out... in the most humblest of ways I say this... I have invested alot of my own personal dollars into this site to help make it better so lets see what we can do to get this site on top of searches if that is a route Erik wants to go.
    As for updating the site... there has been discussion of that before.

Stuart
    P.S. These are my thoughts and do not represent the thoughts of all moderators at RS6.com.
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

I hear you.

The intintion is to upgrade the forum with a new vbulletin.
    The main page www.RS6.com will disappear, there are enough websites that post the latest news anyway. I'd rather have the latest "inside" news and pictures of people's cars in the forum instead.

I have been looking for a good dynamic easy to use content manager for a long time. I have yet to find one, but if you know one I am happy to examine it.

At the end of the day RS6.com is a hobby. I earn my money elsewhere, but of course I wouldn't mind more money.
    So it's down to time, my days have 24 hours and I don't think yours are any longer.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

It's looking like 2 days in France, 2 days in Czech, 2 days in Austria, 2 days in Italy, and 5 or 6 in Germany (Nurburgring will tie up a lot of time.
    And where is Sweden?
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Wife sure likes that reasoning...

Ben
    Well, you let your wife stay in Paris to take care of your credit card while you go to Nurburgring.

Cheers,
    Frederic

Well, you let your wife stay in Paris to take care of your credit card while you go to Nurburgring.

Cheers,
    Frederic
    Ben,

Can I come to Paris and take care of your credit card as well.

Ben,

Leadfoot,

You are right, we should be a group of volunteers to make sure Ben's wife has the best shopping trip ever while Ben is in the Nurburgring ! ! !

Don't worry, Ben, only the very best for your wife:

French Chauffeur in Audi RS car

We will start at Boucheron where my brother is working. It is a jewelry shop Place Vendome. Your credit card in on fire right there ! ! !

After, we go to Dior, Gaultier, Vuitton, Hermes.....

Basically for every dollar you spent on Nurburging Lap, yor wife spend 10 000 US dollars in Paris shopping.

Ben, are you still here ? ? ? ?

Ben, where are you ? ? ? ?

Cheers,
    Frederic

Ben,

count me in as well

for the credit card ... I can also help Frederic with some advise (although I am sure he knows) - in my age, I have the experience