Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offical quattro Gmbh delimiter(280km/h) for RS4?

Offical quattro Gmbh delimiter(280km/h) for RS4?

There has been a rumour about "offical" quattro Gmbh optional delimiter(280km/h) for RS4 but, no any new info yet. This option supposed to be available from week 22-24 this year(which is now!) but, my dealer do not have any clue...
    Do any of you know little bit more about it?

Hey Kreso what's up ?!

I also heard about it as well. Sounds very interesting to me to chase Porsches on the autobahn

If available I will go for it :king:

I will inquire my side....

Fab

Fab,
    as you might know AMAG is also the sole dealer for the ABT lines of Audi. In other words you can get it delimited from AMAG keeping the original warranty for 3500 CHF!
    I am often driving it at 260-270 (counter speed) and honestly I do not think I will spend that money on a 2 minutes chip conversion! I rather get some extra rims and semi Slick tyres to drive like a nutcase around bends than have a 30 km faster top speed!!!

But that is me!

All my past and current Audis are chipped by ABT and it is/was worth it.

Now I fully agree that CHF 3'500.-- is far to expensive just for top speed delimitation. Are you shure about this price ? As several very reputable tuners make it for less than EUR 1'000.--

But I know that AMAG takes its margin on it....

I fully agree with you : for that money I would go for track set of wheels as I want to track my beast time to time.

Why not arranging some track days with some other friends by september ?
    Last edited by Fab; June 11th, 2006 at 20:12.

Count me in!!! And if you agree I would like to suggest a RS4 reunion on the Nordschleife!

Well why not.... Upon delivery of my beast (mid August) I will spend a week end in the Jura to meet a friend driving a nice RS4 sedan silver grey.

Then it would be nice to try to arrange it in September (preferably 2nd half). I definitely want to have my Northschleife baptism....

To me France tracks also look very attractive and not to far. Well we have the choice.

As you talk about France... why not driving through the route napoleon to get to some nice track in south france.

I really love driving my monster. Today I washed her in italy in the morning (handwashed) but because of the all the bugs i got at 250 kph I had to wash it again. After that I polished it with a teflon based polish... it just looks incredible!!! and now I can cook on it too!!! I also used a special engine oil additive that is teflon based. it works as a charm! It does not increase power but it just makes he engine parts smoother. reduces heat and friction. The engine was very hard the first 1500 km but now is loosening up and his additive really makes a difference. I will put a similar one in the gearbx too as soon as I have a check up!

I don't think I ever loved a car as much as my RS4 and I drove some of he most beautiful cars money can buy. I like to believe that Audi did it only for me after they read my mind!!!

I think I am loosing my mind over my car!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fab
    [B]All my past and current Audis are chipped by ABT and it is/was worth it.

Now I fully agree that CHF 3'500.-- is far to expensive just for top speed delimitation. Are you shure about this price ? As several very reputable tuners make it for less than EUR 1'000.--

3150 euros the price in Greece!With abt tuner delimitation we loose audi warranty.Does anybody from Germany knows how much delimitation by Audi costs in Germany?

I think I am loosing my mind over my car!
    You are not alone .

What brand of oil additive , and polish ? Have to care of the baby .
    When you have eliminated the impossible , whatever remains , however improbable , must be the truth.
    ..Sherlock Holmes..

Originally posted by MR USER
    After that I polished it with a teflon based polish... it just looks incredible!!! and now I can cook on it too!!!
    Can you tell me about this teflon polish? I am always interested in better polishes. Thanks

CHF 3'500.-- is far to expensive just for top speed delimitation.
    http://www.mtm-online.de/en/index.php?nav=3

MTM is only 799 E .....

The teflon polish is made by a company called interflon.
    It is good, hard to apply but good.
    In a little bit I will be doing the full teflon treatment that is a lot better than any cold wax.

Its a layer of teflon applied at high temperature that connects with your paint.

I find it excellent for 2 reasons, it reinforces the paint by giving it a stronger structure and it really looks good.

C'mon guys , you should defenately de-limit your RS4's!

Imagine how you would feel if you ran into a RS4 B5 on the autobahn and you can't even chase it because those lousy 800 were too much for de-limiting the car?

RS4 (b5) B&B tuned......

RS4 > Technology to free the mind of man.

I must apologise,
    The quote I had was related to something else.
    Delimiting done by ABT through AMAG in switzerland costs 1900 CHF.

sounds much better :king:

Yes you are right, it sounds so much better that I am going to have it in July.

By the way I had the first small failure with my car.
    I think the management of the cooling system decided that the engine was just too hot and it kept running all night (that or the vents from air conditioning) and it dried my battery by morning!!! I had to restart the car with wires, charge the battery and then disconnect the battery the night after to reset the CPUs. It looked like it worked fine after that but I brought it in just to be on the safe side!
    Response will come tomorrow or the day after latest.

This new RS4 is definitely more high tech and high res. therefore we have to look after it very closely all the time. It is better to make shure everything is fine in case of a problem. There is no margin for the unknown with such high rev engine and car.

good luck

Ciao